Know Narcolepsy® Community Guidelines
Welcome to Know Narcolepsy®, a community for people impacted by narcolepsy, looking to find support, education, real-life stories and tips for living with narcolepsy. Each person living with narcolepsy has his or her own story, and every story is different. We hope by visiting Know Narcolepsy, you find important information and resources to help you understand symptoms and their impact, communicate with healthcare professionals, and better manage day to day life with narcolepsy.
The Know Narcolepsy page is intended for U.S. audiences ages 18 and over. While we hope to foster dialogue and a sense of community, please do not interpret any conversations that take place here as medical advice. For medical advice, please talk to your healthcare professional, who is the best source of information about your health./p>
This page is hosted by Harmony Biosciences (“Harmony”) and posts are published and monitored by our community management team. We aim to respond to messages within 24 hours but appreciate your patience as some responses may take more time. To learn more about Harmony, please visit harmonybiosciences.com.
We are happy that you came to check us out and hope you enjoy connecting with, and learning from, the narcolepsy community. We encourage thoughtful participation, genuine questions, and informed sharing by means of respectful and appropriate posts and comments. While you are here visiting, we ask you to please read through our community guidelines and reminders below, and respectfully follow them while you are visiting the page. Any posts that fall outside of these guidelines will be removed. Thank you in advance for reading and abiding by our guidelines.
- If your comment or inquiry is related to a medical emergency, please dial 9-1-1 immediately to receive proper assistance.
- This page is not intended for the discussion of any specific treatments or side effects from the medications you may be taking. If you are experiencing side effects from any of your medications, please speak with your healthcare professional. You may also report these side effects to the FDA: http://www.fda.gov/medwatch. To report a side effect for a Harmony product, please email email@example.com.
- Please be courteous and respectful. Any posts that include vulgar or profane language, discrimination, defamation, harassment or spam will be removed.
- Because Harmony is part of a regulated industry, and the focus of this page is community and education, we will remove any content that mentions medications, medical devices, experiences with other clinical conditions, or illegal activity, or that provides medical advice.
- Lastly, any comments containing information about clinical trials will be removed from the page.
- This is a public forum and anything you share will be seen by the public. For the protection of your privacy, please do not provide personal information on our page.
- We reserve the right to share applicable comments/content from followers across our platforms, with appropriate attribution to the source, such as your name or handle.
- Please keep in mind that our authors write about fields and topics that they know well. Our posts are intended to be informational and should not be viewed as professional or medical advice.
- Always seek the advice of your healthcare professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. We hope this page serves as a resource but please do not rely on our content to replace discussions with your healthcare professional.
- Harmony is not responsible for third-party comments made about our posts, and such comments do not necessarily represent the opinion of Harmony. Any user-generated engagement, such as a like, comment or follow, should not be viewed as an endorsement by Harmony.